Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Reposting with extra reminders. XD

Okay okay okay. Ibabagsak ko lahat agad ah.
  • English - Understand Like The Molave. The speech choir is fast approaching. And read Bamboo In The Wind even though it's boring.
  • Comp Sci - Practical test, or something like that, tomorrow. If-else. I'm not sure if do-while is included. PERO.. Oo na, Gian. Please confirm for me. =)))))
  • Algeb - Quiz tomorrow. Homework 1 due tomorrow. It's in Christine's post, but I'll post a clearer one if it's hard to read. ALSO! Read about domain and range, for extra knowledge I think. ;)
  • Biology - Homework 1 is due tomorrow. And study for the quiz about origin of life, also tomorrow.
  • Geom - Quiz tomorrow. I forgot the practice set, sorry. =))
  • Art - Homework about modern art is due tomorrow. Oh, you don't have to write it down! =)) \:D/ Sabi ni Gian na sabi ni Joshua. But write for bonus points, I think. SOURCE. :) The questions were posted by Camille yesterday.
  • Chem - Don't go to chem class next Tuesday if you weren't able to read the handout. :))
  • SocSci - Read pages 84 - 89 ? Is this correct. Basta about India. Be ready for a quiz next meeting, I think. Most probably.
  • Filipino - Photocopy the handout. Answer the questions for the recitation next meeting.
SO LOTS. @-) Good luck to us. =)) I don't know about long tests yet, so sorry. :D
-- Senatinzz! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment