Wednesday, September 29, 2010

i'm waiting for youuu ♥

Okay, hello. =)) I'm bored. 'kay.

thursday :
  • English - Read the photocopied thing Gian distributed a while ago. The one about the kite. :))
  • Algeb - Bring graphing paper and graphing materials. We will graph, review what we studied nung Tuesday.
  • Tech Skills - To those who have to pass their word. I forgot what ma'am said. =)) I'm just reminding.
friday :
  • Chem - Review what we studied about nuclear something yesterday, 'cause we have a quiz.
  • Soc Sci - Don't forget to have a copy of the primary sources. Click. It's with ate photocopier too. And read the whole chapter na rin daw. The quiz is going to be purely essay, so you really have to read up. :))
  • Batch congress. This is about the field trip on October 16, so attend. :))
We have few homeworks, yaaaayy. ♥ Tell me if I missed something.
;; Senatin! :D

2 comments:

  1. Meron pang Biology Keywords 6... And kailan ang Chemistry problem set 3? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The-Order-Of-The-Black-KnightSeptember 30, 2010 at 7:08 PM

    My very Unreliable source said that the Chemistry prob set is due after Perio

    ReplyDelete