Monday, August 9, 2010

HEY WHAT'S UP ILANG. :)

I'm backk! XD I'm updating again, at least for the first parts of second quarter. Haha. Depends on the weight of the requirements. :)

So yeah, stuff for tomorrow. Wala naman masyadong homework e. =)) Just reminders and other stuff.
  • English - Narrative essay. I'm just not sure if it has to be handwritten or typewritten. Please inform if you know. :) And continuation of impromptu speeches. Good luck to those who haven't spoken yet!
  • SocSci - Major essay. Click! for info. ;) Well, the deadline's not tomorrow, it's on Friday. Sir said that you can start passing your essays tomorrow for extra points. 0.25 bonus per day early.
  • Biology - To those who got lower than 33 in the Long Test 2, have it signed by your parents. Whether you like it or you like it very much. XD And the reflection paper. Thanks Gian for reminding! @-) It should include the following: [don't leave questions blank, put N.A. instead if not applicable]
  1. Your favorite topic
  2. Misconceptions during lessons [like, akala mo ganun pero hindi pala. =))]
  3. Application of concepts learned
  4. Other questions about lessons

More extra advance reminders. :)
  • Geom - Brown envelope is due next Monday, August 19, with complete info written on the table and papers. Click! for info. ;)
  • Comp Sci - Long test on flowchart-ing [?] is moved to Thursday. Though I'm not sure about this, I heard it from someone. XD By the way, if you need more info about our lessons, I've found out about Sir Kiko's website. For those who don't know yet. :)) Click! Credits to a friend in Champa. :)
  • Filipino - Read El Fili. Discussion on Wednesday, graded recitation. Firing squad. XD And the puppets are due next week, I'm just not sure when.
  • Art - The cityscape is due on Friday. Remember to sketch on the black side of the 1/4 illustration board and use gel pens on the right parts of the drawing. :) Click!
  • Val Ed - Get the handouts Ma'am Anda asked us to get. XD GIAN, WHERE IS IT! =))

That's all, I think. Haha. I'm out. I still have to do Social. XD
-- Senaaats! :">

3 comments:

  1. alyssa asensado na ahh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Op curs. XD I'll ask my dad later pagdating niya kung papayag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tang inumin mo wag milo~

    ReplyDelete