Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Asenso na 'ko. I'm updating. B-)

What a title, 'no. =)) I'm so hyper today. Haha.

For tomorrow. :)
  • Filipino - Read El Fili. Chapters 10 to 12? Basta we'll start at 10 tomorrow. Graded recitation. Firing squad. XD
  • Chem - Study what sir said a while ago. The reactants, etc. Let's ace Chem! :D

THAT'S IT. =)) Or did I miss anything again? @-) Reminders. :)
  • English - Narrative essay is due Friday. Sorry for the last post, I didn't know. =)) [I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ANYMORE. MY SOURCES ARE SO CONFUSING. :(]
  • SocSci - Major essay. You can start submitting now for bonuses. The last day is on Friday.
  • Art - Sir Cip is so kind. The deadline's moved to Monday, August 16, for the cityscape. We also need the materials for the costume of our models by next week. :)
  • Comp Sci - Long test on Thursday! About flowchart-ing, I think.
  • Val Ed - Get the handouts of Ma'am Anda. @-)
  • Geom - Brown envelopes are due next Monday, August 16. I didn't type the wrong date in my last post. =))
  • Prepare for Physics and Algeb results, lolz. XD

Ito lang ba? That's all I can remember. :))
-- Senats. :)

2 comments: